Exciting new update! Current registered members of Twisters will now receive FREE daytime playtime! Additionally, members 6 years and older will also be eligible to attend our weekly flexibility class on Tuesdays at 5-5:30 pm and Thursdays at 7-7:30 pm. Please see below for terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
- Current payment on your account must be up-to-date. Any overdue balance will not be eligible for the additional benefits.
- Trial members are not eligible.
- Those who attend session-based classes such as dance and recreational cheerleading are eligible if they are on our automatic re-enrollment plan.
- Daytime Playtime on Thursdays 1-3 p.m. is designed for school-age children. Non-school age may attend, but please know this time is designed for older children. Our Friday morning 9-11 a.m. playtime is designed for our 0-5 year group. Older children who put little ones in danger will be asked to leave.
- Specialty playtimes are included, but special visits with Santa and the Easter Bunny will need to be registered separately and paid.
- This does not include our Family Fun Nights or Open Gyms.
- Open Gym is still included at no charge for competitive athletes only. Recreational athletes will receive member pricing.
- Flexibility class is for athletes to work on their flexibility. Pre-registration is not currently required. Athletes must check in at the front desk a few minutes before class and obtain a pass to provide to the instructor. Athletes may attend as many flexibility classes per month as they’d like.
- Siblings who are not enrolled in classes at Twisters are not eligible for free entry to daytime playtime or flex class.
- Benefits are non-transferable to other siblings or athletes within the gym.
- Make up classes are still available as long as the account is current. This does not replace makeup options.
- Members will receive 5 loyalty points for attending daytime playtime and 10 loyalty points for attending a flexibility class.